Posts Tagged ‘Design’
We are in a process of redesigning our F3GD blog. Please Feel free to give your valuable suggestions for look & Feel of our blog.
Looking forward for your suggestions.
What is Adobe Photoshop Touch?
– Work with core Photoshop tools designed for tablets.
– Use your tablet camera to fill area on a layer.
– Select part of image to extract by scribbling.
– Perform Google searches and share images on Facebook right in the app.
– Auto-sync files to PC or Mac and open in Photoshop.
Core features from Photoshop
Use Photoshop features designed for the tablet such as layers, selection tools, adjustments, and filters to create mind-blowing images. Use new Scribble Select to easily keep and remove elements of an image.
Versatile image browsing and acquisition
Choose images from multiple sources, including social sites like Facebook, online image searches such as Google Image Search, or a live feed from your tablet’s camera – all directly within Photoshop Touch.
Sharing through Facebook
Entertain friends and family by easily sharing your new images on Facebook. See their comments right in Adobe Photoshop Touch.
Browse an inspirational gallery for the styles and results you’d like to achieve, and then follow step-by-step tutorial guides to easily learn techniques the pros use for great-looking results.